LAMP for Technical Education and Entrepreneurship Reproducibility
The organization has one of the best trained staff comprised of pioneer ToTs in manufacturing and industrial expertise, economics, information technology, administration, computer science, population science, almost all main fields of engineering, and geoscience. They are internationally-recognized trainers and mostly equipped with highest academic degrees with at least 15 years of experience.
Organization Founder: Dr.-Ing. Rastee D. Ali
Our staff are dedicated volunteers who feel the responsibility towards the KRI. The message we try to conduct is to tell the people enough is enough to rely on the public sector employment and let everyone act as independent entrepreneurs. We give special emphasis to women empowerment in this message. We try to reactive them through creative and innovative approaches via nonconventional trainings. We are also reaching out to the disadvantaged refugees and IDPs. We want to help youth withstand crisis and drive sustainable growth to improve the quality of life for their local societies. In LAMPs mandate, we have seven focus areas. Namely;
1) Fighting unemployment among youth through technical and vocational trainings.
2) Promotion of entrepreneurship practices in KRI.
3) Integrating all proposed solutions with environmentally-friendly objectives.
4) Developing a lifelong technical education.
5) Identifying skills needs in the local market.
6) Supporting and encouraging joint approaches, principles and tools to improve TVET inside educational institutes in KR.
7) Providing local governments with technical trainings to increase efficiency and productivity.